BidFuel is a Scam

San Jose, California 0 comments

BidFuel is a major scam. I also signed up for a free trial and was not supplied any of the items they promised. I was also charged a monthly fee of $39.99. When I called, the lady was very rude and told me she could not refund my money, even though I was not given anything for my payment! They first get you to sign up for a free trial which they charge you $1.97. Then they charge you a monthly fee of $39.99. They do not provide anything for these charges. They hope you don't catch it and they keep charging you. But even when you do catch it they collect their $39.99.

Review about: Ebay Sucess.

Bidfuel ripped me off for 39.95

Sacramento, California 0 comments

I was trying to get free Ad-Aware and was sent to a sight to select a free trial offer.I chose an ad for Ebay.It turns out it was not free, I was *** and supplied them with my credit card #.

By the time I got my bank statemnt I was charged for the supposedly free offer and also 39.95 for a month of service for this Bidfuel *** which I never used and had no idea what it even is. I called the 800 # on the bank statement to inquire and was treated rather rudely by a gal who said she could not reverse the monthly charge.

What a scam.

Review about: Bidfuel.

Bidfuel/auctionmentor ripped me off chargerd my account 39.95 x2

Reston, Virginia 1 comment

This is a major scam !the web site is down and their home office is in St.Kitts,Brian, Agent 341 is in Clearwater Fl.Add Media,Inc.Amory Bldg.suite 5073 Victoria Rd. Basseterre,St. Kitts, East Caribbean send complaints to FDLE computer crimes unit, Fl.Attorney Generals office,BBB in the State you are in.The company .auctionmentor/bidfuel is an offshore enterprise and hooks you on the $1.97 intro fee for a 14 day trial,but you never receive the information,but you will be charged the 39.95 fee after the 14 days.Brian was very rude and really did not care that I lost the maney

Review about: Auctionmentor Bidfuel.

Comments

i to got ripped off i am still waiting for a cd they said they sent now i going to file a complaint with different agencies

BidFuel - Bid Fuel ripped me off $39.95 also!

Salt Lake City, Utah 0 comments

This company offered free Auction Success Kit for only $1.97 for s&h-they get your credit card # and then take money out of your acct ($39.95) then tell you it was only a 2 week free trial -and you can't have your money back because it's unrefundable.They said that I was supposed to visit their website and that they had sent me an e-mail-if I had received an e-mail-I would have me I would have told them not to take it any further.-but I didn't have that opportunity.

Review about: Auction Success Kit.

BidFuel - MOney from acct.without my ok for 39.95.

Sacramento, California 0 comments

Bidfuel took 39.95 out of my master card without my ok.I just talked to somebody at 1-866-619-9410 and they said my money will be put back within 2-3 business days or up to 14 working days.

I asked for the name but who knows if its good. If it isn't done I'll go to the BBB and file a complaint.If it looks to good it might as well be a *** so becareful on what you do on the computer.

I know.My name is Terry good bye for now.k

Review about: Ebay Auction Site.

Www.Bidfuel.com charged me without my consent $39.95 per month.

San Pedro, California 0 comments

On Feb. 27, 2008 www.Bidfuel.com charged be $1.97, and every month thereafter charged me $39.95 without my consent and without my knowledge, until I saw the mysterious charges on my Bank of America VISA credit card statement. I called Bank of America. They gave me a phone number for them: 800-931-3083. I called Bidfuel.com and demanded that they stop charging me. They told me I was signed up for a program for which I was billed the monthly charge. I told them I never signed up for their program and had no idea what their program was or who they were. I asked for their address. They would not give it, but said they would cancel the charges. I called Bank of America and told them that www.Bidfuel said they cancelled the charges and program for me. Www.Bidfuel.com lied to me. They continued to bill me. For the next four months I filled out my challenge to the charges. Bank of America replied 4 times and issued me a credit for one of the $39.95 charges. Www.bidfuel.com wrote Bank of America and claimed that their charges were for a legitimate service, as yet unexplained, had sent me a CD and that they had my credit card number. Bank of America sent me a copy of their letter and re-billed me. I protested again that I gave no consent for the www.Bidfuel.com transaction, and that I received no CD or any goods or services at all. Depending on who I contact at Bank of America, the case is still pending. I wrote Bank of America again and called www.Bidfuel.com again. Bank of America issued me a credit again for one of the charges. Www.Bidfuel said that the charge had already been dropped and that I was out of the program. I told them I was still getting billed. They said they were no longer billing me. So far, www.Bidfuel has gotten away with three charges, $1.97 and two for $39.95.

From the credit card statement, it appears that www.Bidfuel.com is from Kansas and that their phone number is 866-407-1021. Bank of America gave me a differrent phone number for them: 800-931-3083 and an email of support@bidfuel.com. The letter they wrote Bank of America is from St. Kitts in the East Caribbean with the following address and phone numbers:

Kate Dennison, Sales Support

ADD Media, Inc.

Armory Building, Suite 5073, Victoria Road

Basseterre, St. Kitts, East Caribbean

FAX: 877-311-5050

Toll Free 866-619-9410 (EST)

Review about: Charge.

Www.Bidfuel.com charged me without my consent $39.95 per month.

Eugene, Oregon 3 comments

On Feb. 27, 2008 www.Bidfuel.com charged be $1.97, and every month thereafter charged me $39.95 without my consent and without my knowledge, until I saw the mysterious charges on my Bank of America VISA credit card statement. I called Bank of America. They gave me a phone number for them: 800-931-3083. I called Bidfuel.com and demanded that they stop charging me. They told me I was signed up for a program for which I was billed the monthly charge. I told them I never signed up for their program and had no idea what their program was or who they were. I asked for their address. They would not give it, but said they would cancel the charges. I called Bank of America and told them that www.Bidfuel said they canceled the charges and program for me. Www.Bidfuel.com lied to me. They continued to bill me. For the next four months I filled out my challenge to the charges. Bank of America replied 4 times and issued me a credit for one of the $39.95 charges. Www.bidfuel.com wrote Bank of America and claimed that their charges were for a legitimate service, as yet unexplained, had sent me a CD and that they had my credit card number. Bank of America sent me a copy of their letter and re-billed me. I protested again that I gave no consent for the www.Bidfuel.com transaction, and that I received no CD or any goods or services at all. Depending on who I contact at Bank of America, the case is still pending. I wrote Bank of America again and called www.Bidfuel.com again. Bank of America issued me a credit again for one of the charges. Www.Bidfuel said that the charge had already been dropped and that I was out of the program. I told them I was still getting billed. They said they were no longer billing me. So far, www.Bidfuel has gotten away with three charges, $1.97 and two for $39.95.

From the credit card statement, it appears that www.Bidfuel.com is from Kansas and that their phone number is 866-407-1021. Bank of America gave me a differrent phone number for them: 800-931-3083. The letter they wrote Bank of America is from St. Kitts in the East Caribbean with the following address and phone numbers:

ADD Media, Inc.

FAX: 877-311-5050

Toll Free 866-619-9410

Review about: Unknown.

Comments

This company is an absolute rip off, they fail to disclose there terms and conditions, then charge us monthly fees for erroneous services, if anyone is starting legal proceedings, I would be more than willing to participate, please contact me at qingsm@yahoo.com

how do i cancel the mmembership.

I am another victim...who never signed up for any service relating to this company.There are so many complaints on this company.

I am going to check into a class action law suite ASAP.

:( they have been charging me for months.I am calling my bank first thing in the morning.